Supply Market Intelligence, Procurement, Supplier Management, and Strategic Sourcing Research Services
Cottrill Research provides quality research services that focus on Supply Market Intelligence. Supplier risk has become a topic of great importance recently. This has led to a more focused examination of supplier intelligence and the need to understand the markets and industries in which suppliers are operating. Consider using the services offered by Cottrill Research if you worry that you or your buyers do not have the adequate time needed to research suppliers/markets and that decisions are being made when you’re not sure you have all of the latest information.
Cottrill Research helps Procurement departments with all their research needs, either by supplying the research directly, or by providing training and education on how to select the best resources to use/purchase and how to effectively and efficiently perform research. The training focuses on selecting the correct resources, always with an eye for value and with the understanding of the importance that quality information plays in the critical decision-making process.
Competitive Intelligence Research Services
Cottrill Research also provides Competitive Intelligence research services that help you discover and understand your competitors’ strategies and key events, which, in turn, lets you stay one step ahead. This is achieved by fully understanding not only your competitors, but also the specific industry in which you operate.
The Value of Cottrill Research
Whether the need is for competitive or supply market intelligence, Cottrill Research can help you when you have a one-time research project or need ad hoc assistance (especially if your in-house staff is overextended). Ongoing consultation services are available as well.
Here is a sample list of intelligence Cottrill Research can supply:
- Identify and analyze/evaluate top suppliers in any industry
- Identify and analyze top competitors in any industry
- Best practices research including case studies and benchmarking
- Supplier and competitive landscape in specific markets
- Monitoring of industries, suppliers, and competitors
- Detailed industry research including trends and operating conditions
- Detailed company research – both private and publicly-held
Cottrill Research focuses on:
- Delivering customized data that is actionable
- Aggregating information to aid in decision support
- Providing decision-oriented data analyses that are cost-effective and time-sensitive
- Providing training on research skills and the best resources to use/purchase for your specific areas of concern
Cottrill Research, while located in Las Vegas, works globally. So if you’re in Las Vegas or any other part of the country or world, consider using Cottrill Research for your supply market and competitive intelligence research needs.
Cottrill Research—Decide with Information, Act with Confidence